The Senior Analyst is an integral part of the project finance team, responsible for handling the majority of the financial modeling, research, and underwriting of Clean Focus’ project financing activities and acquisitions of new projects.
- Create and implement financial models for project financing.
- Manage financial models of existing and proposed tax-equity and debt deals.
- Screen, research and evaluate new business development opportunities.
- Assist the project-development team in sensitivity and scenario analysis and deal structure. Underwrite, conduct due diligence, and drive deal closure.
- Proactively communicate with and set expectations for internal and external audiences during the deal execution process. Prepare collateral materials for investor presentations. Conduct regulatory, market and financial analysis of the distributed solar market.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier school, ideally in a quantitative or technical field.
- At least 3 years of experience in project financing, preferably in energy markets, utilities, equipment leasing, commercial banking, investment banking, or an asset-intensive business.
- Strong financial analysis and Excel modeling skills with great attention to detail. The interview process will include a short technical assessment.
- Comprehensive understanding of tax accounting and financial statements.
- Familiar with project-financing legal terms, issues, and execution.
- Knowledge of corporate finance, accounting and valuation methodologies.
- Must possess a good attitude, be dedicated, have initiative and motivation, attention to detail, teamwork, professionalism, and an interest in solar energy.
- Personable with high energy and action-oriented work style.
- Superb oral and written communication abilities.
- Must treat deadlines and commitments with the utmost seriousness and urgency.
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com