The Project Manager will report to the VP of EPC and is responsible for the design, procurement, and management of multiple large PV projects. The Project Manager will maintain liaison with primary stakeholders, monitor and report on construction, utility interconnection, and financial activities of assigned projects.
- Manage and optimize all phases of solar design and construction project management, from initial site assessment through project closeout for assigned projects.
- Direct work of external engineers, vendors, contractors and EPC providers
- Coordinate with internal departments as necessary to support the financing activities and payment process.
- Plan the installation of PV systems to ensure compliance with quality and safety goals.
- Manage RFP process for EPC contractors, major materials, and equipment.
- Lead the entire procurement process to fulfill budgeting expectations.
- Create and track CPM schedule, cost, and other pertinent metrics. Drive methods to improve efficiency of assigned projects from inception to project closeout.
- Perform risk-analysis and forecasting for assigned projects.
- Responsible for overseeing document management for assigned projects.
- Engineering degree preferred
- 10+ years of commercial / renewable energy construction is required.
- Knowledge of PV systems is strongly preferred.
- Strong technical, supervisory, and project management skills in construction industry.
- Ability to analyze/interpret PPAs, Bids, Permits, and government regulations
- Strong knowledge of construction and electrical codes required.
- Strong analytical and communication skills required.
- Must be fully adept with Microsoft Office Suite and MS Project
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the organization, as well as outside stakeholders.
- Organizational skills needed to manage time well, prioritize effectively, and handle multiple deadlines.
If interested, please email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com